INC Plasta is responsible for the impact of its activities on the environment and society. The Regulations of the Corporate Social Responsibility (hereinafter referred to as CSR) provides an overview of the activities of INC Plasta regarding environmental and social responsibility issues. This is a set of company’s values, rules and guidelines that must be known and followed by each employee and supplier of INC Plasta.
Being an industrial production company, INC Plasta focuses on reducing environmental damage, energy resources and carbon (CO2) footprint.
- Resource Saving. When designing new products, we consider their environmental impact, reduce potential pollution, and pursue greening. By our products, we save energy, tools and equipment, and strive to leave as little waste as possible in the production process.
- Responsible Consumption. In pursuit of a circular economy, we are promoting a reduction in consumption by refusing surplus items, work tools that can be replaced by electronic solutions and we use old second-hand items following their refurbishing and make them usable to the extent the quality consumption do not suffer.
- Recycling. Being one of the largest recycling companies in Europe, INC Plasta promotes the use of recycled products and raw materials. We choose recycled paper, recycled textiles and similar products. We prefer eco- and environmentally-friendly products, both internally and in our business environment.
- Sorting. The company not only deals with sorting of waste, such as plastic, glass and paper, in the territory of INC Plasta, but also encourages employees and suppliers to sort waste at home. For this purpose, the company has developed special products for sorting.
- Education. Using plastic waste as a raw material for the production, INC Plasta is responsible for building a waste sorting culture in Lithuania. With all the tools it needs – many years of experience, technology, a team of professionals – the company publishes educational materials through paid and free channels, takes care of children and youth education, participates in and initiates other educational projects.
- Support. To the extent possible, we support green, environmental, and pollution reducing associations, individuals, projects and educational institutions researching and developing measures to reduce pollution.
INC Plasta is guided by and adheres to the ethics and values of human and business relationships both within the company and in its selection and work with suppliers, customers and the surrounding community.
- Standards of Conduct. We guarantee human rights in labour and business relations. We do not discriminate people based on their race, nationality, age or gender. We observe the principles of equality. INC Plasta does not tolerate bullying and sexual harassment.
- Occupational Safety and Health. INC Plasta strives for safe and healthy employees. For this purpose, we provide new staff training, occupational safety and accident prevention measures, organise educational events, and consider feedback and suggestions.
- Corruption Prevention. We have zero tolerance for taking or offering bribes in our relationship with authorities and businesses. We participate in tenders for the purchase of services and goods and organise our own tenders on the basis of objective evaluations of value for money. We neither accept nor offer bribes in any form, whether monetary or otherwise, to influence decision making. Corruption cases found are always reported to law enforcement authorities.