LDPE FILM PRODUCTS
High-quality and durable PLASTA LDPE films are often used in construction works. Low-density polyethylene films perfectly serve during concrete laying or finishing works, and protect from moisture. They are also suitable for covering various materials and equipment.
PLASTA LDPE films are characterized by their longevity, flexibility, excellent UV and chemical resistances; therefore, they are widely used in agriculture, covering land and soil, water and solid waste management, transportation and isolation of various fluids, stabilization and management of ponds and tanks, as well as irrigation canals.
PLASTA offers a wide range of LDPE film products:
- Products are made from 100% recycled post consumer waste.
- Plastic products are characterized by their mechanical strength, hardness and stability.
- Strict quality control ensures durability and quality of products.
- Ecological production: waste is bought, recycled and new products are produced from secondary raw materials.
- Modern equipment and innovative solutions determine the uniqueness and exceptionalism of the products.